If the wheels and bearings aren’t spinning freely, you may need to clean them.
For cleaning the wheels, you will need a cleaning cloth.
For bearings, you will need lubricant.
- Take out all 4 wheels with the skate tool & Allen wrench.
- Wipe off the dirt from the wheels.
- Clean off axles.
- Clean the inside of the frame with a cloth.
- Remove bearings from the wheels
- With a safety pin, take off the rubber covers or shields from the bearings.
- Wipe off the grime. Avoid using water, this will rust the bearings
- Apply two drops of lubricant to each and put shields back on
- Be sure to put the spacer back between bearings before putting the wheels back in the frame.
- Use one small drop of blue (removable) thread lock on the axle threads.
- Install and tighten axles using the skate tool & Allen wrench.
Now your wheels & bearings are squeaky clean! Back to skating you go....✨