The liners can be removed from the skate to be washed and air-dried.
- Set the washing machine to 30° C (85° F)
- Do not use strong detergent, softeners, or solvents.
- Once done washing, remove the liners and set them out to air-dry. Do NOT tumble dry.
- Be careful to keep away from any type of heat source.
- Maintaining your equipment in good condition increases safety and ensures its longer life.
- The liners are breathable, comfortable and are matched/designed for various appropriate skate and skill levels.