IMPALA QUAD SKATES – EXTENDED WARRANTY
Impala is delighted on your purchase of its IMPALA Quad Skates. Your IMPALA Quad Skates (“Product”) have been designed for your enjoyment. Please read this document carefully for details about the guarantees and warranties that are applicable to the product.
1. In addition to your other rights the following express warranty (“Warranty”) commences from the date of purchase
and continues for a period of 3 months (“Warranty period”). Subject to the conditions set out in the sections marked
“Conditions” below, Impala warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Product that is the subject of this warranty that if, during the Warranty Period, the Product suffers from any defect caused by faults in materials or workmanship, Impala will at Impala’s option (a) replace the Product, (b) exchange defective parts in the Product or (c) repair the Product (“Warranty”). In this Warranty “Impala” means Osata Enterprises, Inc. – 225 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, California 90245, USA. Telephone: 1 (844) 967-2176.
2. The Product defect must be used in accordance with any instructions provided with the Product. The Warranty does not apply should the defect in or failure of the Product be attributable to misuse, abuse, accident, or failure to comply with instructions on the part of the user.
3. The Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear in the Product or its parts.
4. Impala does not accept liability for;
a. any loss or damage however suffered, caused by or arising out of any failure to use the Product in accordance with any instructions provided with the Product; or
b. any indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage however caused
5. This Warranty is immediately void if:
a. any serial number or appliance plate is removed or defaced; or
b. the Product has been serviced, modified, or otherwise repaired by a person not authorized to do so by Impala or where non approved replacement parts are used.
6. This Warranty may only be claimed against where proof of original purchase is presented, for example, original receipt or invoice.
7. The Purchaser bears the onus of proving that the defect occurred during the Warranty period and is not excluded from this warranty.
8. This Warranty does not cover Products purchased from any person who is not an authorized Impala retailer or any Product purchased second hand.
9. The Purchaser is responsible for all postage and freight charges and any other expenses incidental to claim against this Warranty.
10. The Warranty excludes consumable items and normal wear and tear.
11. To claim under the Warranty, you need to take the Product back to the place you purchased it from, where the retailer will either replace, exchange defective parts or repair the Product for you on our behalf. You will need to present the warranty card included in the original box and receipt as proof of purchase.